-
November 30th, 2005, 02:09 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I loved last year's movie but this was so much BETTER!!!!! I LOVED THIS!!!! It was soooo good. I was disapointed they didn't drag on grandfather's sickness longer however my mom said maybe they didn't want to make it too sad since its for children. But other than that it was wonderful!!!
It was so good. My mom and I cried buckets when Felicity was praying.
I liked how they made Jiggy Nye be nice.
Shailene's acting was really good, better than AnnaSophia's, in my opinion.
I thought Shailene and the guy who played Ben had real chemistry. Maybe that sounds yucky to say since Shailene is still young but I thought it made them work well together, and anyways Felcity will get older eventually lol.
Anyways it was sooooooo good! I loved it. I am going to tape it when it re-airs on Sunday, so I can watch it again later. This is one I'll probably watch over and over again.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks